How to Make a Return
In the unfortunate event that you receive merchandise that is damaged or defective, please e-mail the following information to help@HiEndAccents.com:
- Order number
- Style number of the merchandise in question
- Brief explanation of the issue
- Quantity of the defective/damaged items
- A photograph of the item in question which shows the quality issue or damage
HiEnd Accents’ Return Policy is as follows:
- All sales are final on all Close Out items and are not refundable
- We will refund or replace defective or damaged merchandise at our discretion if you notify us via e-mail at help@HiEndAccents.com within 14 days of Receipt.
- If a piece is defective/missing from a set, we will only replace or send the defective/missing piece instead of the entire set.
- We do not send replacements for defective/damaged/incorrect items using any expedited service. Expedited shipping may be made upon request and at the expense of the customer.
Other Important Information
All credits will be issued to the original method of payment.
Since merchandise is mass-produced, some designs and patterns may have slight variances. Actual colors may be more vivid and patterns may be more detailed than pictured.
Textile products may be fabricated from different dye lots. Occasionally, you may see slightly different fabric colors for the same style from one textile to another.
Hand crafted items may have minor variations in dye, lot and size. These variations are not considered to be defective.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Only products purchased directly from HiEndAccents.com are eligible (not items purchased from other retailers).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
All refunds require a HiEnd Accents issued RA (Return Authorization) number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your return has been approved, please ship your product with the RA # to:HiEnd Accents
3011 Skyway Cir S.
Irving, TX 75038
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.